Clinique Esthetique Para Medicale KC


At the Clinique Esthetique Para Medicale KC,  we do our utmost to deliver a cosmetic tattoo experience  without fear and without pain (with a Cryo machine* and Topical Anesthetics)! At our local we guarantee each session in a private and relaxed atmosphere.

The Artist, Kathleen Cote performing either the semi-permanent makeup or  the Areola repigmentation Tattoo works in collaboration with each person, respecting each person’s choice of form, shape, colour, thus giving a personalized and individual attention to each procedure. This being done with 2 complete visits, to ensure color evenness and longer retention.

Cancer’s Pink Ribbon

With her Professional experience and the number of clients completed, she has seen many women not only those who have had reconstructive surgery, but breast lifts, and lost of natural areola pigment!  To which she has helped women with their scars and lack of colour to provide a better sense of well being to their self-esteem.

In life we are sometimes called to make a difference, and Kathleen has done just that. Having lost her sister, and best friend to cancer, she has chosen to help women who have had breast cancer by doing a 3D  nipple for 250.00$

For Men

For Men lash enhancement micropigmentation, can make the eyes pop, without being very visible, subtle yet unforgettable. ” Men like to look good too”!

To know more or if you have any questions you can call at 514-907-0778,  It would be a pleasure to return your call.


*What is a Cryopigmentation Machine?

A machine that delivers a cold feeling to numb pain and redness to about 80%. The other 20% she uses Topical Anaesthesia.

(link  : )